This is a very upscale beach house. This is a very large house with split level layout, deck on the roof from
inside the house, and huge fenced and gated property for parking off of the street. Click the Gallery button
above to see numerous pictures of the property.
This Beach House has many features:
1) The best feature of the house is High Speed Wireless Internet.
2) This house is on three lots and has a fence all the way around it with a sliding gate.
3) Since there is no house behind it, your stay and parking is off the street and very private.
4) This house is quite large with three bedrooms a large living room, dining room, and kitchen.
5) The split level kitchen, Dining Room, and the living room face the Ocean. In addition, at least one bedroom
does as well.
6) This house has Satellite TV and a DVD Player. They also have several movies on hand.
7) The Master bedroom has a king bed.
and the other two bedrooms have queen beds.
8) The second bedroom has a Queen Bed and a Queen Futon.
9) The third bedroom has an addition Queen Bed.
10) The living room has an additional Futon.
11) There are two and one half bathrooms and one has a Jacuzzi tub.
12) There are two fireplaces in the house, one in the living room and one in the master bedroom.
13) This house can accommodate between 7-9 adults/kids.
14) The House is right on the beach with easy step access to the sand.
15) The deck/courtyard out back is a great place to have family dinners or games and is great for the Winter
months to stay warm and out of the Wind.
16) They have a BBQ and horshoe pit out back.
17) The house has a washer and dryer for your use.
18) The house has a lot of beach toys including three kayaks (two doubles and a single), one nice surf board,
six or seven boogie boards, miscellaneous fins, a wind surfer, and a 12' aluminum boat with oars, and finally
rods and reels for surf fishing.
19 ) The house has plenty of Beach Chairs, games books and other toys.
20) There is a deck on the ocean side of the house with speakers from the inside stereo.
21) There is also a glass deck on the roof for watching the dolphins.